ALLOGRAFT - BEST GRAFTING SOLUTIONS
THE PRICE EXCLUDES GST OF 12%
BUY 5 PACKS FOR 25000.00 ( EXCLUDING GST )
AND GET 1 PACK FREE. TOTAL 6 PACKS
EXPIRY : MAY 2022
1) What is the cortico - cancellous mix - Ans 50-50. That cortical bone gives slow resorption and helps in bone regeneration. The cancellous part resorps faster and stimulates surrounding bone
2) How many months for graft resorption - 6-9 months. Average 8 months
3) Packaging method: Comes in a directly injectable syringe.
4) Quantity of graft : 0.3 gm in the syringe which gives 0.6 cc in volume after hydration
5) Allograft is osteo conductive... means the graft itself forms new bone cells. Animal graft is usually osteo inductive... means they only stimulate the patient's own bone cells to form new bone. However, animal graft is far more easily available and cheaper usually... hence more widely used.