THERACAL LC PACK OF 2 SYRINGE
THERACAL LC IS ONE FOR THE MMOST REPUTED END PRODUCT.
2X1 GRAM PACK
TheraCal LC is a light-cured, resin-modified calcium silicate. Its unique apatite stimulating ability makes it ideal for direct and indirect pulp capping and as a protective liner.
- Calcium release stimulates1* hydroxyapatite and secondary dentin bridge formation2,3
- Alkaline pH promotes healing and apatite formation2,4
- Significant calcium release1 leads to protective seal5,7,8
- Protects and insulates the pulp5,6
- Moisture tolerant1 and radiopaque – can be placed under restorative materials and cements
- The proprietary formulation of TheraCal LC consists of tri-calcium silicate particles in a hydrophilic monomer that provides significant calcium release* making it a uniquely stable and durable material as a liner or base